Technology Features in the 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer
The 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer technology features help distinguish it from the average sedan, set it apart from the Honda Civics of Gainesville. Drivers from Buford to Cumming have discovered that the Lancer brings an impeccable sense of style, but with that style comes an interior outfitted with some of the latest in auto technology, like a high-res touchscreen or a premium Rockford Fosgate sound system.
Our Favorite Lancer Technologies
If we were to break down all of the 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer technology features for you, we’d be here all day, so we’ve picked five favorites – of course, we’ll go over every feature with you when you sit behind the wheel for a test drive.
- High-Res 7-inch Touchscreen – First of all, there’s the Lancer’s gorgeous touchscreen, which allows you to run a slew of its programs with the simplest swipe of your finger. Enjoy its huge 7-inch screen, and look forward to a range of customizable features as well.
- 3D Mapping Services – Among those systems that can be operated from the touchscreen are a 3D Mapping service, which makes it possible for you to generate route maps and identify location information readily, while also allowing you to negotiate even the most confusing warrens of streets on your next trip to Atlanta.
- Diamond Lane Guidance – And the Lancer also makes the trip to work as simple as possible. Next time you’re carpooling, rely on Diamond Lane Guidance to find the quickest route using carpool lanes, and cut down on time and gas costs.
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio – With SiriusXM Radio, you can enjoy a huge spectrum of music choices, but you’ll also get access to the best in talk radio, news, sports, weather, and much, much more, enabling you to stay entertained throughout your next drive.
- Premium Rockford Fosgate Sound System – Finally, the Lancer keeps the tunes playing and the bass booming with its available Premium Rockford Fosgate Sound System with Punch Control and Digital Signal Processing capabilities, composed of nine speakers (including a 10-inch dual-voice coil subwoofer). Roll the windows down, let the fresh air in, and pump the music up in the new Lancer!
Explore the Lancer at Carriage Mitsubishi
Tech can be intimidating, we know, but the 2017 Lancer technology features are intuitive, we promise. Visit Carriage Mitsubishi today so we can show you just how easy it is to go from zero to connected. Stop by our showroom at 2350 Browns Bridge Road in Gainesville, GA or contact us today if you have any questions. We think you’ll agree with us that there are few cars on the road like the Lancer once you’ve had some time in the driver’s seat.