Explore the 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Performance Features
Georgia families gearing up to purchase their next family vehicle need look no further than the 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander, which brings the performance specs you need along with super technological and safety systems. Already featuring an edge over the average SUV, the Outlander offers drivers two engines with plenty of power, impressive towing specs, and enviable fuel economy ratings. Get the details in our performance breakdown below.
Your Performance Options
Driving a Mitsubishi means owning a vehicle that’s fit to your needs, and with options like these, we think the 2017 Outlander performance can match what your family wants.
- A Choice of Two Engines – With the Outlander, you’ll be abel to select between two awesome engines: a 2.4L four-cylinder engine that provides a solid 166 hp, or a 3.0L V6 engine that gives drivers a magnificent 224 hp!
- Super All-Wheel Control – Super All-Wheel Control gathers together a number of traction-maximizing systems, from an Active Front Differential, which distributes engine power between the right and left front axles, to Active Stability Control for optimal cornering and a range of braking systems, including Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, Anti-lock Braking, and an astounding four driver-select modes, including NORMAL, SNOW, LOCK, and an AWC ECO Mode.
- Two Smart Transmissions – Not only that, but you’ll get to opt for either a CVT transmission system with Acceleration Control, or a 6-speed automatic system.
- Paddle Shifters – What’s more, the Outlander makes upshifting and downshifting as easy as pie with paddle shifters that enable to shift at lightning speed. Just one part of the streamlined 2017 Outlander interior.
- Towing – Banish all fears that your Outlander won’t be able to tow the boat off to the lake or take the trailer to your kid’s college: with up to 3,500 pounds of tow power, the Outlander will get the job done.
- Efficiency – Finally, the Outlander is able to realize as much as 25 mpg in the cty and 30 on the highway, letting it easily fit into the family budget.
Test Drive the Outlander Today
We don’t expect you to take words and specs as gospel; we want you to see the 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander performance firsthand. Contact Carriage Mitsubishi to schedule your test drive, and we can go over all of the Outlander safety and tech features while you’re here – by the time we’re done, we think you’ll see why so many Gainesville area drivers choose it.